福建体育彩票31选7

美劇英語:口語達人必備影視口頭禪

作者:admin

來源:

2015-6-4 10:59

口語達人必備影視口頭禪

1. Do it yourself, then.

既然如此,你自己來吧。【瘋狂想像:別人抱怨你沒做好的時候說!】

舉例:

A: That's not the way I wanted it done.
這可不是我想要的方式。

B: Do it yourself, then.
那你自己來唄。

2. That's more like it.

這才像話。【瘋狂想像:像個長者一樣地說!】

舉例:

A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
別跟你哥哥那么說話!

B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.
對不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。

A: That's more like it.
那這像話。

3. That's going too far.

太過分了!

舉例:

A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
我是不是該給我女朋友買部車呢?

B: That's going too far.
那太過分了!

4. See. / I told you (so).

我老早告訴過你。【瘋狂想像:洋洋得意地、有先見之明地說!】

舉例:

A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
我居然去蹦極,真是太蠢了。

B: See, I told you so.
看,我早就這么說。

5. So what?

那又怎樣?【瘋狂想像:毫不在乎地說!】

舉例:

A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.
你沒系安全帶。

B: So what?
那又怎樣?

6. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope.

就指望你了。【瘋狂想像:可憐兮兮地說!】

舉例:

A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.
當然,我會來看你演講的。

B: Great, I'm counting on you!
太好了,我就指望你了。

7. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!

想想辦法吧!(別閑坐著!)

舉例:

A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.
親愛的,垃圾該拿出去了。

B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
那你就別光坐在那兒了,去做點事吧

8. Who do you think you are?

你以為你是誰啊?!【瘋狂想像:毫不客氣地說!】

舉例:

A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.
你不該這么跟你的孩子們說話。

B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.
你以為你是誰啊?管好自己的事吧。

9. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid.

別裝傻了。

舉例:

A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
親愛的,你能把碗碟放進洗碗機里嗎?

B: I don't know how to run it.
我不知道怎么操作。

A: Stop playing the fool!
別裝傻了!

10. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?

你有何不滿?/你有什么話要說嗎?

舉例:

A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
我能看看下星期的日程表嗎?

B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
這就是。你有什么要說嗎?

福建体育彩票31选7 重庆快乐十分彩 八闽福建麻将 莱万特vs巴萨下载 巴萨皇家社会 北京pk10做号软件 浙江十一选五走势所 经典老虎机注册 辽宁十一选五走势门图 海南4十1彩票网站 2012年现金棋牌哪个好 重庆快乐十分彩 八闽福建麻将 莱万特vs巴萨下载 巴萨皇家社会 北京pk10做号软件 浙江十一选五走势所 经典老虎机注册 辽宁十一选五走势门图 海南4十1彩票网站 2012年现金棋牌哪个好